Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chevron Table Signs

Hello! Hello!

This week has been a busy one! I enjoyed the holiday with friends and family, poolside! Can't beat that!

So one of the million things I accomplished for the classroom this week are these cute little chevron table signs! It all started when I was shopping in Ikea for a cheap rug for our family room.... Preferably one that wouldn't make me shed tears when my two year old or 6 month old gets {insert some random gross bodily fluid here} on it!

I came across these little 4x6 plastic frames (see far lower right) that were such a steal: $0.99! Uh, hello!? Come to momma!


I came home and quickly (you know those 45min of silence you get when you somehow orchestrate two babies to nap at the same time?) and whipped up some signs. Overall, I am pleased with how they turned out!

I hope to use these nifty little signs on the tables for my kinders. I think it allows the opportunity to review their colors, and be easy on my eyes. Okay, so what do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas? Could you use them in your classroom for anything? As I mentioned previously, I've never taught kindergarten so I'm just kinda making this up as I go along!


If you'd like a copy of the file to print for your classroom, I'm happy to share. Grab your free copy below. :)



Hope to share a BIG project I've been working on with you soon. If you follow me on Instagram, you got a sneak peek today!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment